Immaculate home featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The home sits on an oversized lot with a great deck for relaxing and grilling. The professionally landscaped yard features beauitful plantings and recently built rock wall. Currently for sale and listed at $489,000, MLS #1132711
- Central Air Conditioning
- Bright, dry, finished basement with family room, den/office, & laundry room with entrance from exterior.
- Oversized 2 car garage with room for a workshop
- Hardwood floors under 1st floor carpeting
- Recessed Lighting
- Eat-In Kitchen with stove, fridge, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Formal dining room with sliders leading to deck
- Insulated windows throughout the home
- Approximately, 3 minute walk away from scenic Pascack Brook County Park
- Newer central air conditioning unit
- Newer roof
- Goegeous rock wall in backyard
- All interior doors
- Newer paved driveway
- Newer garage door
- Rough plumbing done for additional bathroom in basement
Westwood is located in Bergen County, New Jersey and is often referred to as ‘The Hub of the Pascack Valley’. The Pascack Valley is compromised of 8 towns. Westwood is renowned for its walkable downtown, which features great shopping and fabulous restaurants ranging from French to Italian to fondue to good ‘ole American burgers. Westwood has great events for the kids. For example, the ‘Home for the Holidays‘ event in December, Summer Concert Series at the Band Stand, Easter Egg Hunt, and ‘Movies in the Park’ during the summer. Westwood also offers fantastic youth sports programs.
Looking for more details on the home or want to schedule a showing?
Click here to contact the listing agent Kevin Hill.